2018 Peeps Diorama Contest
Official Rules & Regulations
ENTRY FORM & RULES (PRINTABLE VERSION)
Everyone is invited to take part in Lester Public Library of Arpin’s second annual Peep Diorama Contest! Participants are encouraged to create a diorama of Peeps based on a book of their choice. All participants must fill out an entry form that needs to be submitted with their complete diorama. Diorama should be made using a shoebox or another comparable item of reasonable size. Call the library at 715-652-2273 for more information!
- Create a Scene.
- Sketch out ideas.
- Extra credit to those who employ puns in the concept or title.
- Use the internet for ideas and inspiration!
- Make your Diorama.
- Base your diorama off a book title or a scene from a book.
- All characters must be Peeps and the dirorama must include at least one or more Peeps.
- Use a shoebox or comparable item of resonable size.
- Include the title of your diorama on the front of the showbox, and your name on the back. All other contact information should be on a separate entry form.
- Make your diorama transporatable.
- Melt, mold, and manipulate chicks and bunnies to bring your vision to life.
- Submit your Diorama.
- Submit your diorama and entry form to the library by March 26th.
- Entries are limited to one per person/group.
- All ages are encouraged to participate.
- The Winner will be annouanced Good Friday and receive a fun-filled Easter Basket.
- Come to the library March 27-29 to vote on dioramas and determine who wins the Peeples Choice Award.
Interested in supporting Bowers Bluff? The Friends of Powers Bluff & Environs, Inc. is seeking membership in helping promote interpretive, scientific, historical, cultural, recreational, educational and related visitor serves at Powers Bluff County Park (Skunk Hill). Fill out the following form to get envolved today!
FRIENDS OF POWERS BLUFF & ENVIRONS, INC. MEMBERSHIP FORM
For more information, click an image below.