Interactive Story OR Virtual Escape Room
- Interactive Story - Beware the Faerie Food You Eat
- Virtual Escape Room - Hogwarts Digital Escape Room (you do not have to press submit at the end)
Museum Scavenger Hunt
Favorite Fairytale Bracket
- Bracket Worksheet (download & print) - Favorite Fairytale
- Link to Fairytales (in case you've forgotten how they go) - Fairytale List
Imagine Your Future Story
Build a Story Together
- Link to Story & Instructions - Google Doc
Weekly Book Club: The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Access the site for our weekly book club here. This site features links to all the stories, as well as the weekly activities to do if you are not joining us on July 30th for group discussion.
For the Weekly Book Club activity, we will be reading one short story a week from The Tales of Beedle the Bard, a book of fairytales from the Harry Potter universe. Copies of the book are available at the library, or you can find online versions on the weekly book club website linked above. The story to be read each week is as follows:
June 30 - "The Wizard and the Hopping Pot"
July 7 - "The Fountain of Fair Fortune"
July 14 - "The Warlock's Hairy Heart"
July 21- "Babbitty Rabbitty and Her Cackling Stump"
July 28 - "The Tale of the Three Brothers"
If you are joining us for discussion, please have all stories read by July 30th.