LINKcat, our online library catalog, will be offline for a scheduled software update beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, December 6th and ending on Tuesday, December 10th. This will affect all public libraries in the seven-county South Central Library System. Once the update is complete patrons will be able to use LINKcat to access the same services as before. While there will be changes to the look of the site, they will be minimal.
During the four-day period of downtime you will be able to visit and use our services as you currently do, with the following limitations:
- Check out items. Library cards will be required.
- Pick up holds.
- Use public computers and wifi.
- Use Overdrive/Libby.
- Use most of our databases.
- Visit the library for programming, study space, or to sit and read.
- Register for a library card.
- Look up, place holds, or renew items using LINKcat, our online catalog.
- Library staff will not be able to look up, place holds, or renew items for you. We will be able to manually help search the shelves for materials instead.
- It may take longer to checkout as library staff may have to manually record information.
- No new items will be on the holds shelf until Wednesday, December 11th.
- No items will be due or expire from the holds shelf between December 7th and December 10th.
For additional information or help navigating these changes, please contact us.
View LINKcat Help posting.