2017 Peeps Diorama Contest
Official Rules & Regulations
Everyone is invited to take part in Lester Public Library of Arpin’s first ever Peep Diorama Contest! Participants are encouraged to create a diorama of Peeps based on a book of their choice. All participants must fill out an entry form that needs to be submitted with their complete diorama. Diorama should be made using a shoebox or another comparable item of reasonable size. Call the library at 715-652-2273 for more information!
- Create a Scene.
- Sketch out ideas.
- Extra credit to those who employ puns in the concept or title.
- Use the internet for ideas and inspiration!
- Make your Diorama.
- Base your diorama off a book title or a scene from a book.
- All characters must be Peeps and the dirorama must include at least one or more Peeps.
- Use a shoebox or comparable item of resonable size.
- Include the title of your diorama on the front of the showbox, and your name on the back. All other contact information should be on a separate entry form.
- Make your diorama transporatable.
- Melt, mold, and manipulate chicks and bunnies to bring your vision to life.
- Submit your Diorama.
- Submit your diorama and entry form to the library by April 7th.
- Entries are limited to one per person/group.
- All ages are encouraged to participate.
- Judging will take place Tuesday, April 11th at 6 p.m.
- Come to the library Friday, April 7th, Saturday, April 8th, and Monday, April 10th to vote for the Peeples Choice Award.